Thursday 24 September 2015

Barton Tile Works (1 of 2)

In the grounds of the Barton Tile works is a fairly new craft park for Artisans to make and show/sell their work. I visited it in August and here are just a few of the pictures I took on a lovely summer's day.
 
The pictures were taken on my new Panasonic G6 camera with a 14-140mm zoom lens.
 
The Humber Bridge is in the background.



The tile works have made thousands of these terracotta roofing pan tiles over the years and here
they've found a novel way of using them to build very attractive walls! 

The Swallows were gathering on the electricity wires, as they do prior to migrating back to Africa
but I was pleased to still see some yesterday over a lake I was fishing at.


Here was a texture/pattern pic I couldn't resist created by pan tiles and logs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment