Tuesday 19 July 2016

1940's Dogs.

I went to a 1940's event last Sunday with my son Michael, at Woodhall Spar in Lincolnshire.  We go to quite a few events and whatever the event is I always look out for dogs and photograph them.

"The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is the dog."
-George G. Vest.


This gorgeous dog was on one of the military vehicles taking
part in the 40,s day of celebrations. 

Caught in the act of some serious nose licking

Had enough.

Another dog that likes to ride in style.


This little dog even had his own "Dog Tag".
This dog didn't go to the 40's event, she's my own little
dog, Suzi.  It would have been too hot for her but I didn't
want to leave her out.
A recent picture of her, taken 10th July 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment